Moira Guest House ... Business or Pleasure
In the centre of the historic village of Moira, this extensively restored and modernised Georgian guest house offers a choice of ten superbly appointed en-suite rooms finished to the highest standards.
Ideally situated on the historic main street of Moira village, this Townhouse is surrounded by a number of superb restaurants, boutiques, village shops and amenities.
Whether visiting Moira on business, vacation or simply wanting to experience our Gourmet Weekend Breakfast, the professional and friendly staff offer a hotel standard service for all of our guests.
Stay at Moira Guest House and enjoy ...
- Luxury bed and breakfast accommodation
- Superior breakfast dining
- Wireless internet and business facilities
- Private car parking
- Friendly and professional staff
- Large family suites available
- Award winning restaurants and shops in nearby Moira village
- Express check-in and departure service
Northern Ireland Attractions include the Belfast Titanic Centenary , Hillsborough Oyster Festival, Ulster Grand Prix, Summer Racing at the DownRoyal Racecourse, Christmas Shopping and Belfast's Continental Market, Ulster Rugby and Belfast Ice Hockey, The Balmoral Show and The World Police and Fire Games 2013 WPFG2013